HK VP9SK 9MM w/Night Sights 10+1 | 642230256286 | 700009KLE-A5 |
The Heckler & Koch VP9SK 9mm Luger Striker-Fired Pistol, which is constructed with a cold hammer-forged barrel, is designed for concealment. The pistol features an integrated abbreviated Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 rail and an adjustable grip with molded finger grooves. A flat-floorplate magazine and an extended-floorplate magazine are included. HK VP precision strike trigger.
Features and Benefits
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is constructed of cannon-grade steel
- Slide releases on both sides of the frame
- Magazine release can be activated with either hand
- Machined steel slide features Heckler & Koch's hostile environment finish
- Polygonal bore profile
- Compatible with a variety of Heckler & Koch magazines (1 flat-floorplate magazine and 1 extended-floorplate magazine included; others sold separately)
- Striker-fired action with a 10-round capacity
- HK VP precision strike trigger feature a short, light take-up and a single-action-type break with a short positive reset
- Charging supports on the rear of the slide
- Abbreviated Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 rail is integrated into the pistol's polymer frame
- Adjustable grip, which features molded finger grooves, can be modified with interchangeable backstraps and lateral grip panels
- Captive flat recoil spring
UPC: 642230256286 MFG MDL #: 700009KLE-A5
HK700009K-A5 PRODUCT DETAILS
- FAMILY:VP Series
- TYPE:Semi-Auto Pistol
- ACTION:Double Action Only
- STOCK/FRAME:Polymer Frame
- WEIGHT:23.07 oz.
- # OF MAGS:2
- MAGAZINE DESC:10 rd.
- OVERALL LENGTH:6.61"
- SIGHTS:Night Sights
- ADDL INFO:2 Additional Backstraps
- ADDL INFO:Ambi Slide & Mag Release
- ADDL INFO:2 Add. Sets of Grip Plates